Real Environmental Solutions
Brownfield Science & Technology Inc. (BSTI) is an earth sciences company specializing in environmental assessment, remediation, and consulting services for public and private clients.
Proven over decades, we offer the intimacy and responsiveness of a small company while providing the expertise expected of a larger firm. Every project, large or small, is managed by experts using a systematic process that ensures success.
Debora Kollmeier earned her Bachelorâ€™s degree in Human Resources from the University of Delaware in 1987. Specializing in human resources, financial management, and business development...Read Full Bio
John Kollmeier, CHMM
John Kollmeier earned his Bachelorâ€™s degree in Geography/Climatology from the University of Delaware in 1986. Specializing in project management, regulatory compliance, site assessment, and remediation strategy...Read Full Bio
William (Tripp) Fischer, P.G.
William â€śTrippâ€ť Fischer earned his Bachelorâ€™s degree in Geology from West Chester University in 1996 and his Masters degree in Engineering (Environmental) from the Pennsylvania State University in 2002...Read Full Bio
Jon Lisko, L.S.R.P.
Jon Lisko attained a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science from Rutgers University in 1995 and is certified as a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) by the New Jersey Department...Read Full Bio
Tony Finding, CHMM
Anthony Finding earned his Bachelorâ€™s degree in Environmental Science from Slippery Rock University in 1997. Mr. Finding is also a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager, a New Jersey certified ...Read Full Bio
Nicholas Santella, PhD
Nicholas Santella earned his Bachelorâ€™s degree in Chemistry at Rutgers University in 1999 and his PhD in Geological Sciences from Columbia University in 2005. Author of numerous articles in...Read Full Bio
Wriston Phillips, CHMM
Wriston Phillips attained a Bachelors of Science degree in Environmental and Natural Economics in 2003 and a Masterâ€™s of Science degree in Agriculture and Environmental Studies in 2007...Read Full Bio
- "I have no worries or concerns because you have already proven on numerous occasions that no problem is too big to be solved, or too small to be addressed. To date, no aspect of the project has gone over budget, and we are truly appreciative of this."
- "The project that BSTI had just completed for us came up in our regional meeting. We all agreed that from the initial response to the level of competence in the field, BSTI was impressive. Your guys solved problems before we even knew that we had them. Great work."
- "Just a quick note extolling the fact that everyone knows the mission and your guy in the field had enough knowledge to prevent a potential uproar, maintain a critical relationship, and keep our project moving forward. My compliments to everyone."
- "I have a lot of trust and experience in dealing with BSTI. I have personally worked with these guys on projects and they put a lot of integrity into what they do. I will say that I am very hard to please, and these guys are now at the top of my list!"
- "BSTI has worked on several of my sites. They take the time to understand the issues and develop site specific strategies to address them. They have responded to challenges on the sites in more than a timely fashion and on several occasions have gone above and beyond what was asked of them."