New Job Posting: Environmental Site Assessment Professional
Posted on April 23, 2012
JOB POSTING (also available under careers)
Environmental Site Assessment Professional
Brownfield Science & Technology, Inc. an environmental consulting and
remediation firm is looking for a mid to senior level Environmental Scientist / Site
Assessment Professional to join our Belmar, New Jersey office. Duties will
primarily include conducting Phase I and Phase II site assessments, soil and
groundwater investigations, report preparation, project management, and
participating in remediation projects.
The ideal candidate should:
• Possess 5 – 12+ years of progressive experience conducting site assessment,
site investigation and remediation in New Jersey;
• Possess a working knowledge of the NJDEP Technical Requirements for
• Possess a Bachelor or higher degree in Geology, Environmental Science,
Engineering, or a related discipline;
• Possess strong technical writing skills;
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of environmental remediation
• Possess strong computer knowledge;
• Possess a valid driver's license; and,
• Be drug-free with no criminal record.
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate.
Our benefits program includes health care coverage, a retirement plan, bonuses,
paid holidays and a vacation plan. Additional information regarding the company
can be found at www.bstiweb.com.
Please email a letter of interest and your resume to email@example.com.