Are you always striving to be the best at what you do?
At BSTI, we only hire the best and the brightest and maintain a very high standard of performance. We also operate with a “people first” business model. On any given day, you will be surrounded by youth sports coaches, avid outdoor enthusiasts, surfers, cyclists, gardeners, athletes and even a blacksmith. We also allow pets to come to our offices. We encourage a family-centric workplace and enjoy a terrific group of spouses and youngsters as part of our extended family.
We’re looking only for colleagues who “get it.”
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- 401K Program with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Assistance in Professional Development
We are searching for an energetic professional to own the role of Administrative Coordinator in our Cochranville, PA office. This position is the hub for a team of highly talented scientists, geologists and biologists who are focused on client solutions. A self-motivated person with strong organizational and communication skills will thrive here.
Applicants should have strong MS Office software skills, a diligent personality and strong attention to quality.
Responsibilities are wide-ranging and include:
– Coordinating vendors, contracts and accounts
– Supporting technical staff with administrative tasks, document editing, and report assembly
– Supporting internal sales and marketing staff on proposals and advertising
– Supporting finance staff with accounts payable / receivable
– Negotiating supplier costs and overseeing property service providers
– Embracing a team atmosphere and enjoying a happy place to work
PLEASE, DO NOT APPLY IF:
– You like office politics or drama
– You like complainers and negative people
– Being proud of your career and your company is not important to you
– You don’t want to grow or learn anything new
– You want to keep your creative ideas to yourself
BSTI offers competitive salary and benefits and cool working atmosphere.
Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate to Debora Kollmeier at DKOLLMEIER@BSTIweb.com
Don’t see your job listed?
Send us your resume and a bit about yourself.
We’re always looking for great people to add to our team, and we’d be happy to hear from you.