Brownfield Science & Technology, Inc. (BSTI), an environmental consulting and remediation firm serving the Mid-Atlantic Region is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team in our Cochranville Pennsylvania office. This position is being offered as we continue to implement our aggressive 2025 Long Range Strategic Plan by adding to our existing team, establishing complementary new practice areas, and expanding our reach geographically.
BSTI was founded in 1999 and has achieved a solid reputation for technical excellence and customer satisfaction. Along the way, we have attracted the attention of respected clientele with complex and interesting projects. BSTI is the recipient of multiple awards including the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce Excellence Award for Professional Services (2012) and PSMJ’s Circle of Excellence (2018 and 2019) and several of our employees have earned accolades for professional achievements through industry peer groups such as ASTM and ITRC. Our corporate culture which stresses integrity, technical excellence, and customer service has earned us a Net Promoter® score of 97 based on a recent customer perception survey. Visit www.bstiweb.com to learn more about us.
We are looking for inspired teammates who take pride in their work, love challenges and want to learn and teach alongside like-minded professionals. If you are a talented environmental scientist, geologist, or engineer with proven Project Management success, then consider joining BSTI.
The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of environmental project management including developing client-centric strategies, coordinating technical staff, providing effective communication, creating and managing project budgets, and maintaining a high level of quality control. Projects are wide-ranging in scale, complexity, and scientific analysis. Keys to success are a heads-up attention to detail and good verbal and written communication skills. This position will require engagement in business development activities such as writing proposals, attending networking and client events and developing current and new client relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Geology, Engineering or a related earth science major.
- Possess expert knowledge and experience working with regulatory programs such as the NJDEP, PADEP, and DNREC.
- Possess strong technical writing skills.
- Be able to demonstrate success deploying project management processes and quality assurance programs.
- Have solid computer skills and be MS Office functional.
- Have a valid driver’s license, be drug-free and no criminal record.
Advanced Requirements (considered a plus):
- Have professional credentials and/or advanced degrees such as PMP, P.G., P.E., NJ-LSRP, MS, PhD, etc.
- Have a distinguishable subject matter expertise related to a higher education specialty and/or work experience.
A competitive compensation and benefits package will be offered to the best candidate. Our benefits program includes health care coverage, a 401K retirement plan, bonuses, paid holidays and a vacation plan.
BSTI is a great place to work. Come grow with us.
Please email your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and our leadership team will contact you.Share This: